What I do for Endurance Sports
Documenting Working on the Bike indoors
on rollers will help bring a new culture of multitasking to the forefront of advanced society. As soon as I get my website to a comfortable level of development I will start riding my bike while I work on my website. People already have standing desks and there are bars where people can pedal as they sit, but the best way to get exercise while you work on your computer is with my Bike Table. The table is the best because it allows for typing on the computer in a sitting up position and we can also ride with our hands on the aero bars and hold a track ball and work with a television fixed on the wall in front as the computer sits on top.
2. Bike School
will be the new way we normally educate ourselves and our children and I plan to show how it's done by doing one of two things: 1. riding all day and then coming home and talking about what I learned from the audio book during the ride, or 2. riding all day while working on the computer and then doing a daily vlog sharing how far I rode and exactly what I did on the computer that day. I experimented with this lifestyle by mountain biking on May 15th 2013 and I couldn't imagine anything more fun. Here is my YouTube of the ride
which got almost 10,000 hits and made me a Strava King
for two and a half years and currently Warlord keeper of the Bronze Medallion, here is my YouTube Book Synopsis
after the ride which got over 3,000 hits and a two to one like to dislike ratio, and here is my YouTube of that Daily Vlog
which received positive interest. When I start doing this every day it will quickly become apparent to anyone who watches that this is the best way for anyone to live their lives, because they will see how fun, educational, physically rewarding and cost effective the lifestyle is.
Combining endurance sports with learning is the best way to learn because your brain is receiving a lot of blood from the healthy increase in blood pressure, which makes you extra smart, and you don't have to concentrate on anything else so you can focus all of your attention on what you are listening to. Riding the bike helps with minimizing mental distractions because that little bit of extra concentration you need to ride the bike crowds out thoughts other than the book. The bike riding makes you happy which helps to enjoy the story as well. This is our lifestyle blueprint that allows everybody to participate without crowding out the poor, because bikes don't cost a lot of money to maintain like horses and cars, and there will always be enough trails to go around. It really is a no brainer.
My 1,159 Free Audio History Book List
for adventurers who are out of range of the Internet that represent the entire collection of the History, Philosophy and Education sections of Librivox.com
. Now that the large mobile service providers offer unlimited data for all, the book list also makes a good file player for people who have access to the Internet by clicking the soon to be there links next to the books. My book list also has the chapter contents of most of the books, so it can be used as one large book that you can read all at once as a way to know what the books are about and help you decide what book to listen to next. The books are organized into web pages based on country that are divided into subject-based groups of 10
books. They are listed by how long it takes to read them, so athletes can easily know which books match their planned excursion for the day. They are also listed all together from longest to shortest for when we want to have the largest selection of books available in the time frame that we want.
My Google Earth pages recreate history and trips all over the world and Boulder.
- My Google Earth: Boulder History page lists the download files for the history of Boulder on Google Earth for the years of 1859, 1877, 1898 and 1915. I have two versions, the color coded version to show the lots separately and the realistically colored version to provide a cartoon world of Boulder past for us to adventure around.
- Boulderome , is Ancient Rome and Boulder Colorado fused into the imaginary world of Boulderome, so we can learn history by pretending to be in Ancient Rome. Every Building, Aqueduct, City, Tribe, Kingdom, Language, Language Family, River, Lake, Mountain, Battle, War, Trek, Adventure and Race that was ever recorded from ancient Rome have their counterpart in Boulder. The locations are determined by how far they are and in what direction from their corresponding centers, which are the Palantine Hill for Rome, and the Courthouse for Boulder. This includes a recreation of the ENTIRE city of Rome in 211 AD, including the cobblestones for realistic ground level walking, and the Roman world, which is available for download in the Google Earth: Ancient World page.
- My Google Earth: Ancient World page has downloads from the dawn of recorded history, when Europe was in "tribal times," and most people followed cattle around and had overlapping territories. The downloads available are: The tribes, city walls, languages, language families, rivers, lakes and mountains of the world at the dawn of recorded history.
- My History's Battles . page has all the battles on Wikipedia available for download color coded by decade or century.
- My Google Earth: Boulder Adventures provides hundreds of trips around boulder organized by Car & Motorcycle , Cycling , Running , Snow Sports , Hiking and Swimming & Kayaking .
- My six 1,137 Google Earth Strava Segments pages are: Boulder City, Flat Roads, Mountain Roads, Mountain Biking, Cyclocross and Running. On some phones you can see the strava segments and the movies for them just by tapping the Google Earth icons. The blue icon is for the segment and the white is for the movie.
- My Bike Racer Levels for Google Earth. See below for more further reading upon the subject at hand.
My Bike Racer Levels
help us keep track of where we are in the overall pack and in our age groups based on our average speed for 12 distance categories. There are 100
Bike Racer Levels divided into 10
speed categories for Males, which are as follows. 1
. Professional Racer 2
. Amatuer Racer 3
. Category 1 4
. Category 2 5
. Category 3 6
. Category 4 7
. Category 5 8.
Fast Commuter 9
. Average Commuter and 10
. Slow Commuter. The 10 categories are also split into 3 groups: 1
. the Professional Racer 2
. the Amatuer Racer and 3
. the Commuter. Commuters are otherwise known as, "meatballs." The conversion to the Female counterpart is 90%.
The 10 speed categories are as follows:
- Sprinting, tests Power for a flying 200 to 250 meters, takes 9 to 30 Seconds, averages from 10 to 40 miles per hour and is divided into 120 categories.
It circles Land Dimension 6, Gladiator's Fighting Arena, 2 Tennis Court area, 40 meters accross, 126 meters circumference, 1,257 meters squared.
- Speed, tests Aenorobic fitness for 500 meters to 1 kilometer and takes 1 to 5 minutes. It circles Land Dimension 8, Roman Baths, Stadium area, 250 meters diameter, 786 meters circumference and 49,087 meters squared.
- Pursuit, tests Functional Aenorobic fitness for 2 to 4 kilometers and takes 3 to 20 Minutes. It circles Land Dimension
- Time Trial, tests Aerobic Fitness for 20 kilometers and takes 20 to 45 Minutes. It circles Land Dimension
- Standard Level / Func Aerobic 40Km 45M to 2 Hours. It circles Land Dimension
- Big Ride / Gl-Li 90Km 2 to 4 Hours. It circles Land Dimension
- Endurance 180Km 4 to 7 Hours. It circles Land Dimension
- Ultra Endurance 360Km 7 to 12 Hours. It circles Land Dimension
- Adventure 720Km 12 to 24 Hours. It circles Land Dimension
- Trip 1,440Km 1 to 2 Days. It circles Land Dimension
as well as mountain biking for an hour, climbing for an hour and an overall distance and terrain category which is coming soon.
My Google Earth Bike Racer Levels illustrates the levels for all of the distances from the one hour down and in 4 ways: 1. How far you go in an hour in a radiating circle from Haystack Mountain, 2. the 20 kilometer Haystack Time Trial course, 3.